My Curvy Valentine & Body Positive Project

IMG_5244
What happens when six fabulous, body positive, plus size babes collab on a Valentine’s Day post?

I think the answer is pretty obvious – pure, unadulterated hotness!!!

I can’t remember, in my lifetime, ever actually celebrating a romantic, the-way-they-do-it-in-the-movies, Valentine’s Day… I mean, I’ve done the dinner & dancing thing, but I’ve just always been more of a Netflix (Blockbuster, in the good old days), and beer kinda girl.

But this year… This year is gonna be different! Starting with this amazing collab, organized my the positively swoon-worthy Jolene, of Boardroom Blonde!

IMG_5351
I mean, how stunning is she in this vibrant red!? Such a classic V Day look, done to perfection!

IMG_5350
And if you loved that look (and those balloons too), then you’ll completely adore this feminine, flirty look from Arizona’s own Canadian princess, and my blogger boo, Crystal, of Sometimes Glam!

IMG_5353
She nailed her Curvy Valentine look in the most delicious shade of pink I’ve ever seen! What a babe!!!

IMG_5352
As much as I love the traditional pinks and reds that surround this day for lovers, I’m all for breaking away from tradition and trying something different; and that’s exactly what the fabulous and oh so chic Jeniese, of The Jenesaisquoi did right here!

IMG_5355
This gal works it every time! That skirt! Those stripes!!!! And I love how she kept just a touch of that V Day flare, with that adorable red heart on her top, and red detail on her shoes!

IMG_5354
And it looks like this February, black & white stripes are the name of the game, because not only did Janiese rock the look, but so is the beautiful Mary Demetra, of GlitterOdyssey in her YouTube video (which I must admit, from this teaser, I wish I was a part of – she had me at marshmallows)…

IMG_5395
As well as the ridiculously foxy, Jessica, of Life and Style of Jessica Kane!

IMG_5393
Like, okay… This whole look is giving me life!!! She’s just so sexy!

IMG_5394
Last, but not least, I decided to channel Valentine’s Day by wearing this totally romantic chiffon dress (a great sale find from Addition Elle), that somehow has a bit if a Victorian feel about it, maybe…? If that makes any sense…?

IMG_5340

IMG_5349

IMG_5338

IMG_5341
I’ve paired it with a nude clutch & pumps, and for even more romance, some stunning peach & pearl accessories.

IMG_5342

IMG_5343

IMG_5344

IMG_5346
And yes… This time… I was cold… But it was worth it!!! Hehee!!! Happy Valentine’s Day, lovers!!!

IMG_5347
Be sure to follow each and every one of these lovely ladies!

Boardroom Blonde – here
Sometimes Glam – here
The Jenesaisquoi – here
Mary Demetra – here
Jessica Kane – here

And don’t forget to follow us all on Instagram!!!

IMG_5402

Mary Demetra
    Mary DemetraFebruary 5, 2015 at 4:36 pm

Pure, unadulterated hotness is exactly what you are!!!! The shape of this dress is perfect for you and the accessories are completely amazing!!!! XOX M

• COMMENTS

FlightOfTheFatGirl (Cynthia)February 16, 2015 at 2:32 pm

Heheee!!! Thanks beautiful!!! You’re quite the sexy ladybabe yourself!!! <3 😉

Boardroom Blonde
    Boardroom BlondeFebruary 5, 2015 at 7:58 pm

I love love love your post! You are adorably edgy! Btw, your writing skills are everything 🙂 xoxox

• COMMENTS

FlightOfTheFatGirl (Cynthia)February 16, 2015 at 2:32 pm

Aww, Thanksss!!! You’re such a sweetheart!!! <3

margotmeanie
    margotmeanieFebruary 5, 2015 at 8:48 pm

I adore this dress. I won a gc with addition elle online, i went directly to this dress, but they only had it in 14 🙁 it looks so good on you!

Fun project!

margotmeanie.com

• COMMENTS

FlightOfTheFatGirl (Cynthia)February 16, 2015 at 2:33 pm

Ahhh, I hate when that happens!!! 🙁 Thank you so much! <3

Abbi
    AbbiFebruary 5, 2015 at 8:56 pm

Wow, everyone looks fab! I think Mr O and I will be doing our usual nice homecooked dinner and cuddles 🙂

• COMMENTS

FlightOfTheFatGirl (Cynthia)February 16, 2015 at 2:33 pm

Thank you!!! Hope you both had a great V Day!!! 😉

• COMMENTS

FlightOfTheFatGirl (Cynthia)February 16, 2015 at 2:34 pm

Thank you!!! <3

Aurè
    AurèFebruary 11, 2015 at 6:21 am

Hello there,Ciao….first time here,You have a such great Blog!…this post is lovely,each Lady has a fabolous style…Your photos are very beautiful and Your outfit is amazing…so unique,so elegant…so breathtaking look…cheers!
    greetings from Italy

• COMMENTS

FlightOfTheFatGirl (Cynthia)February 16, 2015 at 2:20 pm

Aww, thank you so much!!! So glad you like my blog!!! Thanks for your amazing comment!!! <3