A Bad Btch in Bstrd

It’s been a minute since my last post… Mostly because it’s been too cold to shoot outdoors… But since things aren’t looking up anytime soon with regards to weather for us Montrealers… I decided that a bare-legged minidress was the way to go! That’s right!!! F&@% YOU WINTER!!!

IMG_5358
And how does a bad B accessorize a minidress at -36ºC? (That’s -32.8ºF for my American friends.) Why, with a fab blazer by Nicolette Mason for Modcloth, heart shaped sunnies (I see you, Valentine’s Day!), a little LV, and the absolute most beautifully delicate and versatile piece of jewelry out there – the infinity chain, from Canadian based, bstrd.com

I mean, this piece is so badass!!! Not only is it crafted out of gorgeous, high end sterling silver and gold vermeil chain, adorned with precious little bobbles of opal and Swarovski crystal, but it can be worn in a multitude of ways to compliment any outfit for any occasion!

I tried out a a few different styling options with my infinity chain, and I honestly really loved how all of them worked out!

It looks so perfect worn as a full on body chain!

IMG_5362

IMG_5357
It makes a really pretty necklace, worn either short…

IMG_5376
Or long!

IMG_5378
But I’ve got to say, though… My favourite way to wear it is across my body like a beautiful jewelled sash!

IMG_5359

IMG_5363
The fact that this piece is so dainty, and tasteful, yet so edgy and bold at the same time is what really makes me swoon.

IMG_5379
So please do go take a look for yourselves, because there are so many unique styles to choose from at bstrd.com; and although the sizes of body jewelry are listed as one size fits all, custom orders/measurements are welcome, and can be discussed with a quick email to: [email protected], or in the comments section of your order!

Be sure to follow bstrd on Instagram, @imagineyoudidnt too, for even more styling inspiration and to keep up with what’s new!!!

Infinity chain, bstrd – styles available here
Sunnies, Forever 21 – similar
Blazer, Modcloth – sold out (sad face)

Tianna
    TiannaFebruary 4, 2015 at 12:38 am

Loving your style girl! Truly an inspiration for bad ass b’s of all types!

• COMMENTS

FlightOfTheFatGirl (Cynthia)February 16, 2015 at 2:35 pm

Thank you sooooo much!!! And I’m loving my infinity chain like crazy!!! <3

margotmeanie
    margotmeanieFebruary 4, 2015 at 4:29 am

oh my goodness, look how pretty that chain is…DO WANT!

I drooled over that Nicolette Mason jacket, but just didn’t have the budget to buy it while it was in my size. It’s such a great piece.

I adore the whole look and all the ways you styled the chain.

margot

• COMMENTS

FlightOfTheFatGirl (Cynthia)February 16, 2015 at 2:37 pm

Thanks so much!!! I didn’t have the budget when it first came out either!I actually nabbed it when it was on crazy sale for Cyber Monday! Haha! Definitely my best find that day!!! 😉

SexyPlus Stef
    SexyPlus StefFebruary 4, 2015 at 4:47 pm

Loving the crisp and timeless black and white combo, and of course those glasses!! As a Montrealer myself, I remember being the only one to wear shoes that went with my outfit rather than with the current season, so my hat’s off to you for doing that too! #montreal #lookfabdontcare <3 xox

• COMMENTS

FlightOfTheFatGirl (Cynthia)February 16, 2015 at 2:38 pm

Haha! Thanks babe!!! Winter be damned, I’m gonna wear what I want!!! 😉 😉

Abbi
    AbbiFebruary 4, 2015 at 11:02 pm

Amazing outfit… but -36C?? It got to 0C in London and we were all a bit like f-that we’re not going outside anymore… which doesn’t even compare to my hometown of Johannesburg where people go into full hibernation at anything below +15C. Lol!

• COMMENTS