‘Twas the Night Before Christmas

IMG_4373.JPG
Regardless of which holidays you celebrate, there is something magical here in Montreal this time of year! The snow-covered rooftops, decorated trees, houses aglow with dazzling multicoloured lights – no one can deny their beauty!

IMG_4377.JPG
At least for me, there is even something exciting about a crowded shopping mall, or a busy intersection this close to Christmas. I just love seeing everyone rushing about, and wondering where they’re going, who they’re buying that last minute gift basket for, if they are on Santa’s nice list this year, and especially, what they’ll be wearing once they’ve found that train set little Timmy had so wanted, and their flustered, rosy cheeks settle briefly, only to return after a few splendid Christmas cocktails!

IMG_4379.JPG
But as much fun as it is letting my imagination run wild as I dress complete strangers in my mind (Creepy? Lil’ bit…), it’s even more fun to dress myself!

IMG_4348.JPG

IMG_4344.JPG
What could me a more perfect thing to wear, as I gather with the fam for the first of many celebrations to come this week, than my gorgeous, hunter green, uber fashiony (I know that’s not a word) Monif C. dress!

IMG_4351.JPG

IMG_4352.JPG
I paired it with another pair of fab shoes (designed by yours truly) from Shoes of Prey (Have I mentioned how much I love this website?). They’re just the right mix of edginess from the snakeskin, and princessiness (also not a word) from the kitten heel and bows – perfect for a whimsical, festive Christmassy look!

IMG_4376.JPG
I hope you’ve all been good this year!!! Enjoy your eggnog, candy canes, presents, and most of all, the time you will spend with your loved ones!!!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!!!

IMG_4343.JPG

Dress, Monif C. – sold out (But so many other nice ones!!!)
Shoes, Shoes of Prey – design your own here

Jeniese
    JenieseDecember 24, 2014 at 3:31 pm

You look amazing!!! I love it! I so regret not buying this dress!

• COMMENTS

FlightOfTheFatGirl (Cynthia)December 24, 2014 at 5:46 pm

Thank you so much!!! ❤️ It’s a great dress! I’m sure a variation on it will get brought back at some point soon! Happy holidays!!! 😘

Charli
    CharliDecember 24, 2014 at 8:50 pm

You look phenomenal! I love the colour and you’re definitely my kind of girl stood there with that martini – make mine I’m a whiskey sour and I’ll definitely be imitating you whilst opening my present tomorrow!

C xx

• COMMENTS

FlightOfTheFatGirl (Cynthia)December 25, 2014 at 12:34 am

Hehee!!! Thanksss!!! Enjoy your present, and your whisky sour too!!! Merry Christmas!!! ❤️

Abbi
    AbbiDecember 28, 2014 at 11:51 am

That green is lovely on you and I love the way you’ve matched your nails.

• COMMENTS

FlightOfTheFatGirl (Cynthia)December 28, 2014 at 9:41 pm

Thanks so much!!! ❤️🎄

margotmeanie
    margotmeanieDecember 29, 2014 at 11:23 pm

Wow! You look gorgeous! as does your tree!!

That dress is killer on you! And I am totally enamored with those heels!!!

Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

margot

• COMMENTS

FlightOfTheFatGirl (Cynthia)January 5, 2015 at 2:41 am

I somehow never noticed this comment… Or I did, but I was half asleep at the time… Oops!!! Thank you so much! If you haven’t tried Shoes of Prey yet, you most definitely should!!! I hope you had a wonderful holiday as well!!! Happy New Year to you and yours!!! <3