Size Sexy

IMG_7475.JPG
Do you know what size you are? You may be reading this and thinking, of course I do – but fellow Canadian, Tierra Sedgemore, the designer of this fab tee, and founder of the Size Sexy movement is trying to change the way women have been letting their sizes define them, one t-shirt at a time!

IMG_7461.JPG

IMG_7477.JPG
The message written across these tees is a short, but powerful one. A true rebel of a slogan, it goes against the idea we’ve all had drilled into our heads since we were little girls, that we are the number on our clothing labels. Notice how, even at the beginning of this post, I asked what size you are, and not what size you wear? That right there is proof enough that we have been letting our sizes determine our worth for far too long.

IMG_7497.JPG
I’ve paired mine with my pastel pink tutu from Zelie For She, gunmetal accessories and my grey, Rampage, grunge boots, for a playful, sexy look with a whole lot of attitude!

IMG_7480.JPG
I may wear a size 22/24, but the size I am is SEXY and you can join the movement too!

Purchase your Size Sexy tees in an assortment of colours on Tierra’s website (here), and in store or online at Sexy Plus Clothing. Also, don’t forget to follow Tierra on Instagram @tierrasedgemoresizesexy and use the #sizesexy hashtag!

In parting I’ll leave you with the words of the lady herself – “Don’t be defined by your size. Be size sexy!!!”

IMG_7496.JPG

T-shirt, Size Sexy – here
Tutu, Zelie For She – here

Cindy @ Our Shabby Nest
    Cindy @ Our Shabby NestAugust 29, 2014 at 2:26 am

love your outfit! And LOOOVE your hair!

• COMMENTS

FlightOfTheFatGirl (Cynthia)August 29, 2014 at 2:34 am

Thankssssss!!! 😉 😉

Snoskred
    SnoskredAugust 31, 2014 at 10:28 am

I love pairing tulle with combat boots. 🙂 I also love the concept of Size Sexy. 🙂

In case I have not already left a comment before, this is just a quick note to say hi. I visited your blog during the month of August and I liked what I saw, so I’ve added you to my feedreader and am following your blog. 🙂

Cheers!
    Snoskred

• COMMENTS

FlightOfTheFatGirl (Cynthia)September 3, 2014 at 8:47 pm

Ohhh!!! Thank you so much!!! I’m glad you like my blog! And thanks for adding me!!! It’s an honour! 🙂

Abbi
    AbbiSeptember 1, 2014 at 5:34 pm

This is all so true. And damn, that tutu is awesome!

• COMMENTS